CHEATED by Pertama Likas Kota Kinabalu Sabah.CHEATED by Pertama Furniture Kota Kinabalu Sabah.

CHEATED by Pertama Kinabalu Furniture Karamunsing KK Sabah. CHEATED by Pertama Group Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Address Pertama Likas Cheater: 546, Mile 4, Jalan Tuaran, 88806,, Likas, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, 88450, Malaysia Phone: +60 88-420 521 Address Pertama Kinabalu Furniture Cheater Karamunsing : LG 02-04A, Kompleks Karamunsing, Jalan Tuaran, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia Phone: +60 88-217 768 Be careful deal with this company. I bought set divan bed from this company, we deal with normal price and they promised me will deliver to me brand new stock set divan from their factory.

Once delivered, arrived my home, the set is wrap by thick plastic and I thought is brand new as we deal. Once I open the plastic and I saw the divan many scratch and have stain and looks dirty. I suspect, it is display set that they sent to me. I had make a complaint to them and no use because they didn't want to admit that the set divan they sent me was display set.

They keep saying it was brand new. And they manner also gone since you have make payment to them, money they collect and their attitude change. I just suggest and advice to all consumer, don't ever buy the furniture or anything from this company Pertama Likas or Pertama Furniture, they are not trusted company and not honest. I also went to another furniture shop and saw my set divan same brand the price much much cheaper than this Pertama Likas sell to me.

And now I realized that their price is super expensive and the quality not good. Don't ever trust their rating and review in their facebook page because it was their own people made a good review. The fact is far from the good review as mentioned in their facebook page. Im fully regret deal with this such dishonest company.

Please stay away from this company, many others furniture shop that more manner, honest in business, and good service.

NOTE : They are very famous problem company in Kota Kinabalu, after they cheating their customer, they will change their company facebook name.Beware on it!

I didn't like: All the salesman are very know and trained how to cheat customer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $7500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pertama Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion